- Download & Launch the Software. Click on Add File.
Select the MBOX files from your local location.
- All the files of the selected folder will get listed with size and location.
Click the Export Type option EML to export selected files.
- Apply date filters to filter out unnecessary emails to be exported.
- Select the naming convention from multiple options to name the exported file for easily accessible.
- Browse the location to save the eml exported files in your system.
- An export report will be displayed with details of file name, mail count and file size.
- Go to the destination location to view all eml files.
To export MBOX Files in HTML, follow the below steps.
Click the Export Type option HTML to export selected files. Apply date filters and select any naming convention.
- Browse the destination path to save html exported file.
- Export report of files with file name, size and mail count will be shown.
- Go to the saved location of files and open the file to view all html files.
To export MBOX Files as PDF File Type, follow the below given steps
Click the Export Type option PDF to export selected files. Apply date filters and select any naming convention.
- Apply PDF file layout settings like margin, orientation, page size, mime content and click on save button.
- Browse the location to save exported PDF file.
- Select the folder and click Open to save pdf files.
- An export report will be shown to give details of exported file. Click on close button.
- Go to the destination location to view all exported emails as in PDF format.