- Download & Launch the Software on your system.
Click on Add file option to load .mbox files for conversion.
- Select any one email client which is installed in your system.
After choosing email application click the radio button “Default profile configured” and click Next.
- Click on Process button, this software will fetch the data automatically from its default location.
- You can also select the MBOX file manually by selecting the radio button select file or folder from file system. Click on Next button.
- Now browse the mbox file location.
- Select the desired mbox file from your system and Click on open.
- For multiple mbox files you can browse for the folder mode.
- Select the folder containing multiple files to export and click on OK.
- The software will load all the emails and you can stop loading this emails in between by clicking on Stop button.
The preview of emails can be seen in multiple preview option as given below in screenshots.
- User can switch the view mode either horizontal or vertical anytime according to their convenience.
To export all files and data of MBOX file click on Export All folder.
- For selective conversion, select the desired folders and click on Export Selected Folders and choose any one Export option.
- Browse the location where you want to save the exported file by clicking on Change button.
- Select the folder or create new folder in which you want save the converted data. Click on OK.
- To start the Export process, click on export button.
- The progress window will show the folder name, item count and Stop process button so that you can stop the progress anytime.
- After complete process, a window will be displayed showing message “Export process completed successfully”